Take advantage of National Toothbrush Day and support your community.
Contact your local schools, non-profits, senior centers, religious institutions, and other community organizations to see what opportunities there are for you to donate your time, your expertise — and of course, your giveaway toothbrushes! When personalized with your practice name and contact details, these giveaways will keep you top-of-mind for new and existing patients.
Create a sound social media campaign.
- Give a next-visit discount to patients who write testimonials for you on social media, using a hashtag like #brushup626, #90daysnewbrush, or #trustthebrush.
- Post pictures of you with people in your community posing with your personalized toothbrushes. These people can include existing patients, community leaders, and others from your target demographic. Be sure to include captions describing the associated event and organization(s), as well as any contributions you made. This will reflect your investment in your community — always a plus for your reputation. Of course, you’ll need permission to share images of people outside your practice.
Get your giveaway toothbrushes from SmartPractice.
When it comes to choosing the right giveaway toothbrushes, SmartPractice has styles to suit both adults and children. Each brush is sourced for effectiveness: cleaning, economy, patient awareness, name recognition and PRICE! All of our toothbrushes are personalized and come in assorted colors. If that weren’t enough — most ship within just 48 hours.
- Dual Wave Adult Toothbrush: Comparable to the top-selling Colgate Wave Toothbrush, this brush is just 42 cents. It features round-ended, soft nylon bristles to protect gums and teeth.
- Ergo Plus Adult Toothbrush: Also only 42 cents, this brush includes a tongue scraper on the back to combat bad breath and bacteria. Its wide handle provides for comfort and control.
- Supreme Plus 360° Adult Toothbrush: This premium brush compares to the Colgate 360° Compact Toothbrush, and costs just 55 cents — less than half of the name brand’s price of $1.57.
- Sqwiggly Youth Toothbrush: Great for kids, this brush features a child-sized head and bold handle design. A Sqwiggly Zoofari Kids or Sqwiggly Smile Zone Kids dental health themed activity card is included with each brush. * Click the product name for FREE activity sheets for your pediatric patients.
Put the toothbrush to work for your practice!
Consider booking annual community events on this date and make sure you have a strong social media campaign to feature the people, the organizations, and the goodwill which support your practice. And with dental supplies like our giveaway toothbrushes, paying it forward pays.
How will you be celebrating National Toothbrush Day this year? What has your experience with giveaway toothbrushes been when it comes to ROI and patient production? Let us know in the comments!